What has happened to VSA
Fred Jones
2003-10-15 14:18:12 UTC
I have tried to locate information on the VSA, but there appears to be very
little, and some of the most recent seems to have been removed.

I would like to know who I contact to license the VSA for my application.

Thank You
bruce barker
2003-10-20 16:52:30 UTC
it been moved to the vsip program

http://www.vsipdev.com/

while the vsa libraries are part of the clr, it not clear what the future of
an vsa ide is.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)
Thank You
Gianluca Scacco
2003-10-29 11:26:13 UTC
And ... where is VSA inside Microsoft Office 2003.
It seems that Microsoft would replace VBA with VSA !!

There is no change on VBA inside Microsoft Office 2003
Thank You
Jay B. Harlow [MVP - Outlook]
2003-10-29 18:53:15 UTC
Gianluca,
The closest you will get to VSA for Office 2003, is the "Microsoft Visual
Studio Tools for The Microsoft Office"

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/office/default.aspx

VSTools has its own newsgroup at microsoft.public.vsnet.vstools.office.

Hope this helps
Jay
Post by Gianluca Scacco
Thank You
Bob Riemersma
2003-11-01 20:08:38 UTC
Hi Fred,

I've just started poking around at the VSA and Scripting for .Net
topics myself recently, but I did trip over something you may find
useful.

It looks like Summit Software http://vsa.summsoft.com/ is the
licensing agent for VSA.

I hope this gets you closer to your goal. Good luck to you!